Digital Game Board (Oak)
The dream of any DM or party is to easily switch between all the high resolution maps out there!
No more drawing a simple road with a few trees, covering part of the map with paper and struggling with diversifying between terrain.
With this digital game board for your TTRPG's you can
- Build intricate dungeons with your own digital maps with tools like https://dungeondraft.net/
- Download the highest quality maps for your campaign, whether it is pre-written adventures or homebrew with the help of other creators.
- Quickly use maps you find online for unexpected (random) encounters.
- Use fog of war on your maps, even when playing in real life.
- Play on living digital maps made by people like https://dynamicdungeons.com/
- Use digital RPG tools like Roll20 or Fantasy Grounds to add players not present in real life!
- Still use mini's and roll (regular, non metal) dice on the digital game board because a thin layer of plexiglass covers the screen.
Add a charging station to give up to 4 players at your table the ability to charge their tablet/phone, keeping their character sheets alive and well :)